After watching few episodes of BBC 2’s my life in books program, I was amazed and found it hard to believe that I’ve not read as much as I thought I have.. this program opened my eyes to many different genres of books which I thought I would never like and for my surprise I enjoyed many books guests on this show recommended. They were all outside my usual genre but simply and utterly loved reading them. Why didn’t I try them before??? Hundred times I tried answering this question until a friend said I need to be happy and stop worrying because I’m trying now.... Im excited to read these and I thought it would be nice to share them with you as well.....
Books I fell in love with from its introduction and waiting to start reading;
Tiger Hills by Sarita Mandanna.
The handmaid's tale by Margaret Atwood
A fine balance by Rohinton Mistry.
The Irish Warrior by Kris Kennedy
The legacy by Katherine Webb.
The help by Kathryn Stockett
If you have read any of them or all, leave a comment so that everyone peeping in can get an idea... I will post my reviews in time I finish reading each of them.
Love to all

No comments:
Post a Comment